|Minimum Order Quantity
|less than 10%
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Coconut Sugar is Healthy substitute for white sugar. 100% Natural. 100% Chemical Free.COCONUT SUGARCoconut sugar comes from a natural source, the sap of the coconut palm(Coconut Tree). It doesn’t spike your blood glucose. It contains rich in vitamins and minerals.
Coconut sugar comes from a natural source, the sap of the coconut palm. This sap circulates through the tree in a similar way to maple syrup.To harvest coconut palm sap, farmers cut into the flower-bud stem of the tree to allow the nectar to flow out. To make coconut flower nectar, they then mix the sap with water and boil it down to a syrup.
Producers make granulated coconut sugar by leaving the nectar to dry and crystallize. They then break the dried chunks apart to create the granules most people recognize. Coconut sugar has a similar look and feels to unprocessed raw sugar, but it may have more natural variants, such as light or dark granules or fluctuations in granule size.
Some people confuse coconut sugar with palm sugar. While they have a similar production process, palm sugar comes from a different tree.
• Helps to increase Energy Levels.• Helps to increase Blood Circulation.• Helps to Improves Digestion.• Compared to granulated sugar and high-fructose corn syrup, coconut sugar has higher levels of iron, zinc, and calcium, according to research from the Philippines government’s Food and Nutrition Research Institute.• coconut sugar contains some inulin, whereas table sugar and corn syrup do not.
• Healthy/Natural substitute for white sugar.• Mainly used for tea, coffee preparation.• Also used with hot water and milk.
• 100% Natural Coconut Juice.
- Production Capacity: 10 tons
- Packaging Details: 25 kg PPB Bags/ Drums